Indie Planet TV

Baltimore Hip Hop's Online Destination for Self-Made Entrepreneurs

GROOVE da Budweiser King's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"lol!!!!!!!!!!! nooo!!!!!"

GROOVE da Budweiser King replied Jun 11, 2009 to Hip_Hop Hall of Fame: Foxy Brown Yes or No??

3 Jun 11, 2009
Reply by GROOVE da Budweiser King

"That's kinda hard to say....it's like what they used to say about Len Bias being gre…"

GROOVE da Budweiser King replied Jun 11, 2009 to Hip-Hop Hall of Fame: Big L: Yes or No - Discuss.

6 Jun 11, 2009

"lol shiiiit groove aint never had no parachute pants...lol..that was only cause we a…"

GROOVE da Budweiser King replied Oct 20, 2008 to Looking back, Is MC Hammer a Pioneer or a Sellout?

9 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by mobey_dillz

"somebody gonna have to give me more info on bobbito.."

GROOVE da Budweiser King replied Oct 20, 2008 to Who was the Most Influential Person In Hip-Hop and Why??

7 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by mobey_dillz

"I'm stuck between Russel Simmons and Tupac...Russel simmons got everybody and they m…"

GROOVE da Budweiser King replied Oct 15, 2008 to Who was the Most Influential Person In Hip-Hop and Why??

7 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by mobey_dillz

"You know it's funny i was walking past a co-worker who was listening to internet rad…"

GROOVE da Budweiser King replied Oct 15, 2008 to Looking back, Is MC Hammer a Pioneer or a Sellout?

9 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by mobey_dillz

"Yeah when you put it like that i see where you coming from...that Dude LL did hold i…"

GROOVE da Budweiser King replied Oct 15, 2008 to Can A Rapper from A Legendary Group W/ No Solo Albums Be Considered The Greatest??

4 Oct 15, 2008

"I think they can be taken into consideration...Lyrics is Lyrics bottom line...that's…"

GROOVE da Budweiser King replied Oct 14, 2008 to Can A Rapper from A Legendary Group W/ No Solo Albums Be Considered The Greatest??

4 Oct 15, 2008

RSS

Support Indie Planet TV

Donate Now

© 2024   Created by Mumbo Sauce.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service