Indie Planet TV

Baltimore Hip Hop's Online Destination for Self-Made Entrepreneurs

mr.shadeed's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Nah - Vanilla Ice was gah-bage (even know I owned To The Extreme and know every word…"

mr.shadeed replied Oct 20, 2008 to Looking back, Is MC Hammer a Pioneer or a Sellout?

9 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by mobey_dillz

"Nah - its definitely not about money at all when you talk about influence. When you…"

mr.shadeed replied Oct 20, 2008 to Who was the Most Influential Person In Hip-Hop and Why??

7 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by mobey_dillz

"Tupac? Groove? Really?! Not saying you're wrong but I do know that your history with…"

mr.shadeed replied Oct 15, 2008 to Who was the Most Influential Person In Hip-Hop and Why??

7 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by mobey_dillz

"If anything, Hammer was a THROWBACK (as an MC) to the artists that were on prior to…"

mr.shadeed replied Oct 15, 2008 to Looking back, Is MC Hammer a Pioneer or a Sellout?

9 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by mobey_dillz

"Lyrics are lyrics but at the same time if you're in a group its not your complete co…"

mr.shadeed replied Oct 14, 2008 to Can A Rapper from A Legendary Group W/ No Solo Albums Be Considered The Greatest??

4 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by GROOVE da Budweiser King

"MC Hammer is a pioneer and should be awarded a Hip-Hop Honors if for no other reason…"

mr.shadeed replied Oct 8, 2008 to Looking back, Is MC Hammer a Pioneer or a Sellout?

9 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by mobey_dillz

"My pick is with Bambaata. He was definitely influential in terms of his impact music…"

mr.shadeed replied Oct 7, 2008 to Who was the Most Influential Person In Hip-Hop and Why??

7 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by mobey_dillz

RSS

Support Indie Planet TV

Donate Now

© 2024   Created by Mumbo Sauce.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service